top of page
Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
BA LLB , BCom LLB , BBA LLB (Hons.) , BA LLB (Hons.) , BCom LLB (Hons.) , BTech LLB , BSc LLB,
No age limit
(depends on age criteria of various colleges accepting NATA score)
Eligibility Stream / Subject
Candidates appearing in LSAT India 2020 seeking admission into five-year integrated law program need to have qualified 12th board examination under 10+2 education system scoring minimum 45% marks
Other stream :
Relaxation in minimum marks may apply to reserved category candidates.
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Corporate and Business Law
International Comparative Law
Intellectual Property Laws
Constitutional and Administrative Law
Law and Governance
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
NOV , 2020
MAY , 2021
Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves by clicking on the official link.
Filling of Important Details ( Personal information Contact information Preference of Programme and Associated Colleges Educational qualifications Additional information )
Fee Payment using debit/credit card
Institutes you must explore with your NATA Score
1. National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
2. National Law University, Jodhpur
3. West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
4. National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
5. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
6. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
7. Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
8. Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
bottom of page