top of page
Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
BA. LL.B. | BCOM.LL.B | BSc.LL.B | BBA.LL.B. | BSW.LL.B.
No age limit
(depends on age criteria of various colleges accepting NATA score)
Eligibility Stream / Subject
Physics, Chemistry and maths
Eligible to all the four institutes.
Other stream :
Passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Eligible to apply to only IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IIITDM Jabalpur.
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Current Affairs & GK
Corporate and Business Law
International Comparative Law
Intellectual Property Laws
Constitutional and Administrative Law
Law and Governance
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
JAN , 2021
MAY , 2021
CLAT Online Registration
Fill the CLAT Application Form
Pay CLAT Application Fee
Institutes you must explore with your NATA Score
1. National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
2. National Law University, Jodhpur
3. West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
4. National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
5. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
6. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam
7. Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
8. Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
bottom of page