top of page
Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
Pass in General Nursing & Midwifery
Should have undergone General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
English Language and
about Health related Matters
Post Basic (Nursing)
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
1. Visualization and spatial ability
2. Observation and design sensitivity
3. Environmental and social awareness
4. Analytical and logical reasoning
1. For registration, go to https://www.nata.in/
2. Fill up the application form.
3. Upload required documents
4. Pay NATA application fee
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
Book an appointment today !
bottom of page