Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
No upper age limit
10 + 3 (Diploma), 10 + 2
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Logical Reasoning & Abstract Reasoning
Transport Planning , History and Pedagogy, Interior Design , Urban or Rural Planning,
Construction Management , Architecture Theory , Landscape Design
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
Planning Based Questions
1. Visualization and spatial ability
2. Observation and design sensitivity
3. Environmental and social awareness
4. Analytical and logical reasoning
1. For registration, go to https://www.nata.in/
2. Fill up the application form.
3. Upload required documents
4. Pay NATA application fee
Institutes you must explore
School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
Book an appointment today !