Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
10 + 2
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Ceramic & Glass Design, Furniture & Interior Design, Product Design,
Animation Film Design, Exhibition Design, Film & Video Communication,
Graphic Design, Textile, Apparel, Lifestyle and Accessory Design
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
1. Visualization and spatial ability
2. Observation and design sensitivity
3. Environmental and social awareness
4. Analytical and logical reasoning
1. For registration, go to https://www.nata.in/
2. Fill up the application form.
3. Upload required documents
4. Pay NATA application fee
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
Book an appointment today !