Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
Graduate in any discipline
2 Years work experience
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Logical and Analytical skills
Knowledge of Media
Advanced Integrated Communication Program,
Journalism and Mass Communication,
Public Relations and Corporate Communication,
Film, Television and Digital Video Production,
Advertising & Marketing Communication,
Event Planning & Experiential Marketing
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
1. Visualization and spatial ability
2. Observation and design sensitivity
3. Environmental and social awareness
4. Analytical and logical reasoning
1. For registration, go to https://www.nata.in/
2. Fill up the application form.
3. Upload required documents
4. Pay NATA application fee
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
Book an appointment today !