top of page
Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Studies
10+2 (or any equivalent degree)
Eligibility Stream / Subject
Other stream :
Clear pass in Class XII as on 1st July, of the year of joining, from a Board recognised by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Grooming & Poise
Aptitude for Hospitality
Front Office and Food & Beverage Service
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
Feb , 2020
1. Visualization and spatial ability
2. Observation and design sensitivity
3. Environmental and social awareness
4. Analytical and logical reasoning
Step 1: Fill Oberoi STEP Application Form. Fill their educational qualifications, select interview venue and date in the application form.
Step 2: Appear for Oberoi STEP Interview
Step 3: Check Oberoi STEP Result
Institutes you must explore with your NATA Score
1. Sir J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai
Official Website : www.sirjjarchitecture.org
2. Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
Official Website : www.iitr.ac.in
3. Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Official Website : cca.edu.in
4. Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirappalli
Official Website : www.nitt.edu
5. Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
Official Website : www.nitc.ac.in
6. Sushant School of Arts and Architecture, Gurgaon
Official Website : ansaluniversity.edu.in
7. Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, JMI
Official Website : www.jmi.ac.in/fae
8. Department of Architecture, BIT, Mesra
Official Website : www.bitmesra.ac.in
If Architecture is your Spark where you think you can put a Mark then NATA is the right key that will open door for your dream career.
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
bottom of page