Basic Overview And Eligibility
Level of Study
(Bachelor of Architecture)
35 years or below
Eligibility Stream / Subject
Graduate Students of any streams can apply
Other stream :
Passing marks (as per the University norms) in Graduation is required to appear in XIC OET
Mode of exam
Frequency per year
Key Elements Evaluated
Logical and analytical skills
knowledge of media
creativity and social values
Communication for Development, Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Relations and Corporate Communication,
Advertising and Marketing Communication,
Television and Digital Video Production
What is Related Major ?
Related major basically means the particular field or specialization course you are eligible to get admitted in once you crack the relevant entrance exam.Related Major might vary from college to college and university to university.
APR , 2020
MAY , 2021
1. Visualization and spatial ability
2. Observation and design sensitivity
3. Environmental and social awareness
4. Analytical and logical reasoning
1. Go to the official website www.xaviercomm.org .
2. Fill up the application form and upload the required documents.
Institutes you must explore with your NATA Score
1. Sir J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai
Official Website : www.sirjjarchitecture.org
2. Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
Official Website : www.iitr.ac.in
3. Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Official Website : cca.edu.in
4. Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirappalli
Official Website : www.nitt.edu
5. Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
Official Website : www.nitc.ac.in
6. Sushant School of Arts and Architecture, Gurgaon
Official Website : ansaluniversity.edu.in
7. Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics, JMI
Official Website : www.jmi.ac.in/fae
8. Department of Architecture, BIT, Mesra
Official Website : www.bitmesra.ac.in
Any Confusion ?
Can’t decide which exam is for you or how to prepare ? Don’t Worry, we are here to show you the path to a happy and meaningful Career.
Book an appointment today !